Pharmacokinetics and oral bioavailability of a doxycycline formulation (DOXYCYCLINE 75%) in nonfasted young pigs.
2000) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 23(1). p.45-48 Mark(
- Determination and quantification of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim in swine tissues using liquid chromatography with ultraviolet and mass spectrometric detection.
- Repetitive intravenous catherisation for pharmacokinetic studies in pigs.
- Embutramide (T-61(r)).
- The development of a routine method for detecting Embutramide, the main component of the veterinary euthanasia drug. T-61(r).
- Aldicarb intoxications in dogs and cats: a retrospective study.
- The detection of residues of doxycycline in porcine kidney and muscle tissue: Correlation between results of microbiological screening and confirmation tests.
- Pharmacokinetics and efficacy of amoxycillin in the treatment of an experimental Streptococcus bovis infection in racing pigeons (Columba livia)
- Residue study of doxycycline and 4-epidoxycycline in pigs medicated via drinking water.
- Disposition of human drug preparations in the horse, VI : tiaprofenic acid