- Histological assessment of combined chemoembolization and alcohol infusion for hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients.
- Results of liver transplantation in function of certain risk factors associated with the indication: An approach to quality control?
- Pancreas preservation with HTK solution in the pig.
- Sequential orthotopic liver transplantation: domino transplantation.
- Die sequentielle orthotope Lebertransplantation - Dominotransplantation
- The role of hepato-coeliac arterial reconstruction in porcine segmental pancreatic autotransplantation.
- The course of shipped livers used as full size, reduced or split grafts.
- Liver transplantation by preservation of the caval flow with temporary porto-caval shunt or veno-venous bypass.
- Successful sequential orthotopic liver transplantation in the treatment of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy.
Combined transarterial chemoembolization and percutaneous ethanol injection in hepatocellular carcinoma prior to transplantation
1997) LANGENBECKS ARCHIV FÜR CHIRURGIE. SUPPLEMENT II, KONGRESSBAND. 114. p.121-125 Mark(