- Bilateral low frequency rTMS of the primary motor cortex may not be a suitable treatment for levodopa-induced dyskinesias in late stage Parkinson's disease
- Distinguishing the influence of task difficulty on error-related ERPs
- 50 years of Galtung and Ruge: Reflections on their model of news values and its relevance for the study of journalism and communication today
Preparation of non-spherical particles from amphiphilic block copolymers
2016) JOURNAL OF POLYMER SCIENCE PART A-POLYMER CHEMISTRY. 54(6). p.750-757 Mark(
- Encapsulated phase-change materials as additives in cementitious materials to promote thermal comfort in concrete constructions
- Physical activity is associated with attention capacity in adolescents
- Bisphosphonates for preventing bone disease in kidney transplant recipients: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Donor conception: An unfamiliar path to a normal family?
- The nature of Ordovician limestone-marl alternations in the Oslo-Asker District (Norway): witnesses of primary glacio-eustasy or diagenetic rhythms?
- Chitinozoan biostratigraphy of the Silurian Wenlock–Ludlow boundary succession of the Long Mountain, Powys, Wales