Development of a methodology to set up odour-quality objectives for sewage-treatment plants in Flanders.
2000) JOURNAL OF THE CHARTERED INSTITUTION OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT. 14(5). p.318-324 Mark(
- Identification by quantitative chromatin pattern analysis of patients at risk for recurrence of superficial transitional bladder carcinoma.
- Exclusive leptoproduction of p(0) mesons from hydrogen at intermediate virtual photon energies.
- Influence of different medium components on the in vitro activity of the growth-promoting antibiotic flavomycin against enterococci
- Presymptomatic testing for genetic diseases: new frontiers, new dilemmas.
- Within-field variability of mineral nitrogen in grassland
- EULAR recommendations for the management of knee osteoarthritis: report of a task force of the Standing Committee for International Clinical Studies Including Therapeutic Trials (ESCISIT).
- Identification of the Y985 and Y1077 motifs as SOCS3 recruitment sites in the murine leptin receptor.
- Reference values of haptoglobin are phenotype-dependent in blacks.
- pH sensitive vinyl copolymers as vectors for gene therapy.