Visual word recognition in bilinguals: Evidence from masked phonological priming
1999) Journal of experimental psychology. Human perception and performance. 25(1). p.137-148 Mark(
- Effects of complexity on visuo-spatial working memory
- Psychologie, een inleiding: Oefenboek
- Is there any need for eye-movement recordings during reasoning?
- Interfering with the central executive by means of a random interval repetition task.
- Word skipping: implications for theories of eye movement control in reading
- Mental models and working memory in temporal reasoning and spatial reasoning
- Mental models and working memory in temporal and spatial reasoning
- Word recognition in bilinguals: Evidence against the existence of two separate lexicons.
- Analyzing experimental data using the Rasch model