Keep the fire burning: reciprocal gains of basic need satisfaction, intrinsic motivation and innovative work behaviour
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(4). p.491-504 Mark(
- The importance of nonverbal behaviour in assessment: A test of a new research methodology
- Systematic reflection: implications for learning from failures and successes
- The move to business schools: how Is I/O psychology holding up in Europe?
- Variability of operator performance in remote-sensing image interpretation: the importance of human and external factors
- Does career timing of challenging job assignments influence the relationship with in-role job performance?
- Responses to co-workers receiving recognition at work
- Understanding and encouraging feedback-seeking behaviour: a literature review
- Mindfulness, authentic functioning, and work engagement : a growth modeling approach
- Epistemic motivation is what gets the learner started