- Contribution of progesterone, follicle stimulating hormone and glucocorticoids in survival of serum-free cultured granulosa cell explants.
- Dosimetry of 192Ir sources used for endovascular brachytherapy
- Detection of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae in cultures from nasal and tonsillar swabs of pigs by a PCR assay based on the nucleotide sequence of a dsbE-like gene.
- Isolations of Leclercia adecarboxylata from a patient with a chronically Inflamed gallbladder and from a patient with sepsis without focus.
Influence of preoperative combined radiochemotherapy on surgical outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(4). p.1073-1078 Mark(
- Serum vitamin C concentration is low in peripheral arterial disease and is associated with inflammation and severity of atherosclerosis (with comment: Vitamin C depletion linked to inflammation in peripheral artery disease. M. Larkin Lancet, 357, 2001, 1184).
- Humoral and CD4(+) T helper (Th) cell responses to the hepatitis C virus non-structural 3 (NS3) protein: NS3 primes Th 1-like responses more effectively as a DNA-based immunogen than as a recombinant protein.
- Probing mycothiol for completing the Mycobacterium tuberculosis AhpC enzymic peroxidatic cycle.
- Carbohydrate-deficient transferrin and chronic alcohol ingestion in subjects with transferrin CD-variants
- A hydrophobic cluster at the surface of the human plasma phospholipid transfer protein is critical for activity on high density lipoproteins.