- Competence profiles in undergraduate dental education : a comparison between theory and reality
- Who participates in running events? : socio-demographic characteristics, psychosocial factors and barriers as correlates of non-participation : a pilot study in Belgium
- Children's psychosocial stress and emotional eating : a role for leptin?
- Associations between social vulnerabilities and psychosocial problems in European children : results from the IDEFICS study
- Self-perception of voice in transgender persons during cross-sex hormone therapy
- What are the working mechanisms of a web-based workplace sitting intervention targeting psychosocial factors and action planning?
- Extracurricular school-based sports as a stepping stone toward an active lifestyle? : differences in physical activity and sports-motivation between extracurricular school-based sports participants and non-participants
- Impact of participation in the Adalimumab (Humira) patient support program on rheumatoid arthritis treatment course : results from the PASSION study
- Palatable food consumption in children : interplay between (food) reward motivation and the home food environment
Choice of transport mode in emerging adulthood : differences between secondary school students, studying young adults and working young adults and relations with gender, SES and living environment
2017) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 103. p.172-184 Mark(