- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive disorders during pregnancy
Efficacy, tolerability and safety of nebivolol in patients with hypertension and diabetes: a post-marketing surveillance study
2010) EUROPEAN REVIEW FOR MEDICAL AND PHARMACOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 14(9). p.749-758 Mark(
- Noninvasive assessment of central and peripheral arterial pressure (waveforms): implications of calibration methods
- Determinants of pulse wave velocity in healthy people and in the presence of cardiovascular risk factors: 'establishing normal and reference values'
- Prices of antihypertensive medicines in sub-Saharan Africa and alignment to WHO's model list of essential medicines
- Evaluation of Noninvasive Methods to Assess Wave Reflection and Pulse Transit Time From the Pressure Waveform Alone
- Blood pressure waveform analysis by means of wavelet transform