- The offshore Quaternary sediment bodies of the English Channel and its Western Approaches
- A chitinozoan biostratigraphy of the Upper Ordovician and lower Silurian strata of the Girvan area, Midland Valley, Schotland.
- The chitinozoan biostratigraphy of the Silurian of the Ronquieres-Monstreux area (Brabant Massif, Belgium).
- Environmental changes in a tropical lake (Lake Abiyata, Ethiopia) during recent centuries
- The Upper Pleistocene loess record at Harmignies/Belgium - high resolution terrestrial archive of climate forcing.
- New species of dinoflagellate cysts from the Berchem Formation, Miocene, Northern Belgium (Southern North Sea Basin)
- Quantitative evaluation of microplankton palaeobiogeography in the Ordovician-Early Silurian of the northern Trans European Suture Zone: implications for the timing of the Avalonia-Baltica collision.
- Micropalaeontology of a Moroccan Ordovician deposit yielding soft-bodied organisms showing Ediacara-like preservation
Chitinozoa biostratigraphy of subsurface Ordovician sediments from the Lohme 2/70 well, Island of Rugen (NE-Germany).
2001) NEUES JAHRBUCH FUR GEOLOGIE UND PALAONTOLOGIE-ABHANDLUNGEN. 222(1-2). p.73-90 Mark(
Ordovician-Silurian palynostratigraphy (Chitinozoa and acritarchs) of the G14-1/86 borehole, southern Baltic Sea.
2001) NEUES JAHRBUCH FUR GEOLOGIE UND PALAONTOLOGIE-ABHANDLUNGEN. 222(1-2). p.91-122 Mark(