- Chemiluminescence-based liquid chromatographic determination of hydrochlorothiazide and captopril.
- Recent developments in chemiluminescence sensors.
- Cerium(IV)-based chemiluminescence analysis of hydrochlorothiazide.
- Application of Western-blotting technique with chemiluminescence imaging to the study of haptoglobin type and haptoglobin complexes.
- Flow-injection analysis of hydrochlorothiazide applying sensitised chemiluminescence detection: optimisation in view of narrow-bore HPLC
- Application of western-blotting technique with chemiluminisence imaging to the study of haptoglobin type and haptoglobin complexes
- Narrow-bore liquid chromatography coupled to chemiluminescence detection for the analysis of pharmaceutical preparations containing hydrochlorothiazide and captopril
- Effect of haptoglobin on the metabolism of vitamin C.
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Determination of cilnidipine, a new calcium antagonist, in human plasma using high performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometric detection.