- Diagnostic associations in a large and consecutively identified population positive for anti-SSA and/or anti-SSB: the range of associated diseases differs according to the getailed serotype.
- Anti-Ro52 reactivity is an independent and additional serum marker in connective tissue disease.
- Identification of citrullinated rheumatoid arthritis-specific epitopes in natural filaggrin relevant for antifilaggrin autoantibody detection by line immunoassay.
- Detection and identification of antinuclear antibodies (ANA) in a large and consecutive cohort of serum samples referred for ANA testing.
- Specific presence of intracellular citrullinated proteins in rheumatoid arthritis synovium - Relevance to antifilaggrin autoantibodies.
- The C-terminal RG dipeptide repeats of the spliceosomal Sm proteins D1 and D3 contain symmetrical dimethylarginines, which form a major B-cell epitope for anti-Sm autoantibodies.
- Multicenter validation of recombinant, natural and synthetic antigens used in a single multiparameter assay for the detection of specific anti-nuclear autoantibodies in connective tissue disorders.
- Characterization of DNA oligonucleotides by coupling of capillary zone electrophoresis to electrospray ionization Q-TOF mass spectrometry.
Physico-chemical properties of different formulations of phenmedipham and different FAR(a)-combinations used in sugarbeet. Part III: Spray retention, uptake of phenmedipham in the leaf and spreading on a leaf surface
1992) MEDEDELINGEN VAN DE FACULTEIT LANDBOUWWETENSCHAPPEN, RIJKSUNIVERSITEIT GENT. 57 (3b). p.1213-1222 Mark(
- The liquefying compartment in the MELISSA cycle: Evaluation of three thermophilic strains. 24th International Conference on Environmental Systems and 5th European Symposium on Space Environmental Control Systems. Friedrichshafen, Germany. June 20-23, 1994. Sae Technical Paper Series 941346. The Engineering Society for Advancing Mobility Land Sea Air and Space International, 400 Commonwealth Drive, PA 15096-0001, USA, 1994.