- Correlation between the molecular morphology and the biocompatibility of bioadhesive carriers prepared from spray-dried starch/Carbopol((R)) blends
- Starch/Carbopol (R) spray-dried mixtures as excipients for oral sustained drug delivery
Rheological study on mucoadhesivity of some nasal powder formulations
2003) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 55(3). p.323-328 Mark(
- Evaluation of the mucosal irritation potency of co-spray dried Amioca (R)/poly (acrylic acid) and Amioca (R)/Carbopol (R) 974P mixtures
- Ex vivo bioadhesion and in vivo testosterone bioavailability study of different bioadhesive formulations based on starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly(acrylic acid) mixtures.
- Trypsin inhibition, calcium and zinc ion binding of starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly (acrylic acid) mixtures for peroral peptide drug delivery.