- Hepatocyte polarity and the peroxisomal compartment: a comparative study.
- Fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography: A highly accurate imaging modality for the diagnosis of chronic musculoskeletal infections
- Fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography: A highly accurate imaging modality for the diagnosis of chronic musculoskeletal infections.
- Effects of L-proline on phase I and phase II xenobiotic biotransformation capacities of rat and human hepatocytes in long-term collagen gel cultures.
- La prothèse totale de hanche chez le sujet jeune
Correlation of pncA sequence with pyrazinamide resistance level in BACTEC (TM) for 21 Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(4). p.283-287 Mark(
- Localization of ATP, ADP and AMP hydrolysing enzyme activities as a tool to assess hepatocyte polarity
- De totale heupprothese op jonge leeftijd
Closed intramedullary tibial nailing using the Marchetti-Vicenzi nail - Its use in closed and open fractures.
2000) INJURY-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THE CARE OF THE INJURED. 31(8). p.597-603 Mark(
- Effects of extracellular matrix on the expression of peroxisomes in primary rat hepatocyte cultures