- Switch performance in peripherally and centrally triggered saccades
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
- Voluntary task switching under load: contribution of top-down and bottom-up factors in goal-directed behavior
- Is advance reconfiguration in voluntary task switching affected by the design employed?
- Increasing the Difficulty of Response Selection Does Not Increase the Switch Cost
Short-term aftereffects of response inhibition: Repetition priming or between-trial control adjustments?
2008) Journal of experimental psychology. Human perception and performance. 34(2). p.413-426 Mark(
- On the representation of task information in task switching: Evidence from task and dimension switching
Working memory costs of task switching
2008) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 34(3). p.478-494 Mark(
- Task switching and across-trial distance priming are independent
Short cue presentations encourage advance task preparation: A recipe to diminish the residual switch cost
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 33(2). p.342-356 Mark(