Differentiation between peri-anastomotic inflammatory changes and local recurrence following neoadjuvant radiochemotherapy surgery for colorectal cancer using visual and semiquantitative analysis of PET-CT data
2010) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 54(3). p.327-332 Mark(
- F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose PET/CT scanning in the diagnostic work-up of a primary pericardial mesothelioma - A case report
- Gastrin releasing peptide receptor imaging in human breast carcinoma versus immunohistochemistry
- Mismatch of F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) positron emission tomography (PET) and Tc-99m pertechnetate single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) in a euthyroid multinodular goiter
- An overview of 50 patients who underwent epilepsy surgery at Ghent University Hospital
- Validation of a resolution-independent method for the quantification of I-123-FP-CIT SPELT scans
- Efficiently updating and tracking the dominant kernel principal components
- Differences of cortical 5-HT2A receptor binding index with SPECT in subtypes of anorexia nervosa: Relationship with personality traits?
- Does regional brain perfusion correlate with eating disorder symptoms in anorexia and bulimia nervosa patients?
Serotonin-2A binding index of the 5-HT2A receptor in dogs with anxiety disorder
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 33(suppl. 2). p.293-293 Mark(