- Scheduling of dependent grid jobs in absence of exact job length information
- Nitrite effect on the phosphorus uptake activity of phosphate accumulating organisms (PAOs) in pilot-scale SBR and MBR reactors
- The SHARON-Anammox process for reject water treatment: the most economic plant-wide solution?
- Operation of a SHARON nitritation reactor: practical implications from a theoretical study
- Interaction between control and design of a SHARON reactor: economic considerations in a plant-wide (BSM2) context
- PLS-based supervisory control of the SHARON process
The effect of temperature and pH on the kinetics of a partial nitritation process
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.11-14 Mark(
- Kortsluiting leidt tot efficiënte stikstofverwijdering
- Generation of Anammox-optimal nitrite:ammonium ratio with SHARON process: usefulness of process control?