- Reproducibility of FDG PET based metabolic tumor volume measurements and of their FDG distribution within
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma: an early marker of resistance to immune control?
- Ipilimumab, not just another anti-cancer therapy: hypophysitis as side effect illustrated by four case-reports
- CA 15.3 measurements for separating FDG PET/CT positive from negative findings in breast carcinoma recurrence
- Sunitinib for metastatic renal cell cancer patients: observational study highlighting the risk of important drug-drug interactions
- Imaging requirements for personalized medicine: the oncologists point of view
- Retrospective analysis of metastatic renal cell cancer patients treated with sunitinib and the role of possible interactions
- The addition of bevacizumab to standard chemotherapy in breast cancer: which patient benefits the most?
- Serum tumor markers and PET/CT imaging for tumor recurrence detection
Predictive and prognostic value of metabolic tumour volume and total lesion glycolysis in solid tumours
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(2). p.290-301 Mark(