- The impact of logarithmic dose banding of anticancer drugs on pharmacy compounding efficiency at Ghent University Hospital
- A phase II trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy with concurrent anti-PD1 treatment in metastatic melanoma: evaluation of clinical and immunologic response
- The rationale of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase inhibition for cancer therapy
- Copy number variation analysis and methylome profiling of a GNAQ-mutant primary meningeal melanocytic tumor and its liver metastasis
Successful strategy to treat a solitary cystic melanoma brain metastasis
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 31(4). p.e216-e217 Mark(
- Burden of skin cancer in Belgium and cost-effectiveness of primary prevention by reducing ultraviolet exposure
- Virale oncogenese van het merkelcelcarcinoom
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Phase I trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy with concurrent fixed dose ipilimumab in metastatic melanoma: dose limiting toxicity and abscopal effect
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma : an early marker of resistance to immune control?