- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis presenting with perirenal hemorrhage
- Imaging after breast augmentation and reconstruction
- Evaluation of the effect of cytoreductive nephrectomy on the course of metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a single centre study
- Second Belgian multidisciplinary meeting on urological cancers held in Brussels, March 28th, 2015
- What kind of prostate cancers do we miss on multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging?
- mpMRI-Histopathologic correlation of normal, benign and malignant conditions in the prostate
- What kind of high-grade prostate cancers do we miss on multiparametric magentic resonance imaging?
- Systematic ultrasound-guided saturation and template biopsy of the prostate: indications and advantages of extended sampling
What is the optimal definition of misclassification in patients with very low-risk prostate cancer eligible for active surveillance?: results from a multi-institutional series
2015) UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY-SEMINARS AND ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS. 33(4). p.164.e1-164.e9 Mark(
- Can clinically significant prostate cancer be detected with multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging?: a systematic review of the literature