- Myhre syndrome: broadening the phenotypic spectrum.
- Increased aortic stiffness in prepubertal girls with Turner syndrome
- Evaluation of exercise performance, cardiac function, and quality of life in children after liver transplantation
- Megaconial muscular dystrophy caused by mitochondrial membrane homeostasis defect, new insights from skeletal and heart muscle analyses
- Current outcomes of the bi-directional cavopulmonary anastomosis in single ventricle patients: analysis of risk factors for morbidity and mortality, and suitability for Fontan completion
Disease-specific outcome analysis of palliation with the modified Blalock-Taussig shunt
2015) WORLD JOURNAL FOR PEDIATRIC & CONGENITAL HEART SURGERY. 6(1). p.67-74 Mark(
- Analysis of the aortic root in patients with tetralogy of Fallot undergoing early repair: form follows function
- Functional analysis of the anatomical right ventricular components: should assessment of right ventricular function after repair of tetralogy of Fallot be refined?
- Analysis of the aortic root in Tetralogy of Fallot patients undergoing early repair: form follows
- Erfelijke vormen van thoracale aorta-aneurysma's en -dissecties: diagnostiek en beleid