- Specific antinuclear antibody level changes after B cell depletion therapy in systemic sclerosis are associated with improvement of skin thickening
- Update on antinuclear antibodies in systemic sclerosis
- Propylthioiracil induced ANCA-associated vasculitis in a 14 year-old girl
- Automated indirect immunofluorescence analysis: a leap forward for internal quality control management of antinuclear antibody analysis
- Detection of DFS70 antibodies: is there an added value for the routine autoimmuno lab?
- Relevance of different results of different anti-double-stranded DNA assays in reporting clinical studies: comment on the article by Petri et al
- Automated indirect immunofluorescence microscopy enables the implementation of a quantitative internal quality control system for anti-nuclear antibody (ANA) analysis
- Nailfold capillaroscopy for prediction of novel future severe organ involvement in systemic sclerosis
C-ANCA/proteinase 3-positive colitis in children: a distinctive form of inflammatory bowel disease or vasculitis with colitis as initial presentation?
2013) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 57(4). p.489-492 Mark(
- Automated indirect immunofluorescence antinuclear antibody analysis is a standardized alternative for visual microscope interpretation