- Scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation exercises measured with surface and fine wire EMG: A comparative study between patients with subacromial impingement syndrome and healthy controls.
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor: which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Superficial and deep scapulothoracic muscle electromyographic activity during elevation exercises in the scapular plane
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
Musculoskeletal ultrasound for interventional physiatry
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION MEDICINE. 48(4). p.675-687 Mark(
- Functional reorganization of cervical flexor activity because of induced muscle pain evaluated by muscle functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Pain-induced changes in the activity of the cervical extensor muscles evaluated by muscle functional magnetic resonance imaging