- Reflecting on RFT and the reticulating strategy : a response to Villatte, Villatte, and Hayes
- Using conceptual developments in RFT to direct case formulation and clinical intervention : two case summaries
- Exploring differential trial-type effects and the impact of a read-aloud procedure On deictic relational responding on the IRAP.
- What is cognition? A functional-cognitive perspective.
- From the IRAP and REC model to a multi-dimensional multi-level framework for analyzing the dynamics of arbitrarily applicable relational responding
The effect of social exclusion on state paranoia and explicit and implicit self-esteem in a non-clinical sample
2017) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 57. p.62-69 Mark(
- Persistent rule-following in the face of reversed reinforcement contingencies : the differential impact of direct versus derived rules
- Combining the implicit relational assessment procedure and the recording of event related Potentials in the analysis of racial bias : a preliminary study
Recommendations for using the IRAP with a medicated in-patient population with a diagnosis of psychosis
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL THERAPY. 17. p.317-325 Mark(
- Response biases on the IRAP for adults and adolescents with respect to smokers and nonsmokers : the impact of parental smoking status