- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR : does the methodology matter?
- Public Health Impact of Congenital Toxoplasmosis and Cytomegalovirus Infection in Belgium, 2013: A Systematic Review and Data Synthesis
- Prenatal diagnosis and prevention of toxoplasmosis in pregnant women in Northern Vietnam: study protocol
- Comments on the impact of genotyping method on the subtype distribution of HCV genotype 1
- Multidrug-resistant cytomegalovirus infection in a pediatric stem cell transplantation patient
- Performance of a cartridge-based assay for detection of clinically significant human papillomavirus (HPV) infection : lessons from VALGENT (Validation of HPV Genotyping Tests)
- Heads or tails : genotyping of hepatitis C virus concerning the 2k/1b circulating recombinant form
- The association between fructosamine-3 kinase 900C/G polymorphism, transferrin polymorphism and human herpesvirus-8 infection in diabetics living in South Kivu
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR: does the methodology matter?
Evaluation of different confirmatory algorithms using seven treponemal tests on Architect Syphilis TP-positive/RPR-negative sera
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 34(10). p.2041-2048 Mark(