- Adjuvant breast radiotherapy : how to trade-off cost and effectiveness?
- Systematic literature review of health-related quality of life in locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer : has it yet become state-of-the-art?
- A systematic review of health economic evaluation in adjuvant breast radiotherapy : quality counted by numbers
Highly accelerated irradiation in 5 fractions (HAI-5) : feasibility in elderly women with early or locally advanced breast cancer
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 98(4). p.922-930 Mark(
- Analysis of global radiotherapy needs and costs by geographic region and income level
- Balancing equity and advancement : the role of health technology assessment in radiotherapy resource allocation
- How many new cancer patients in Europe will require radiotherapy by 2025? : an ESTRO-HERO analysis
- Besoins et financement de la radiothérapie en France et en Europe
Global access to radiation therapy for cervical cancer : the cost of inaction
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 96(2). p.S14-S15 Mark(
Dual registration for optimal cone beam computed tomography registration for locally advanced cervix carcinoma
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 96(2). p.E320-E320 Mark(