- Cognitive deterioration in adult epilepsy : clinical characteristics of 'Accelerated Cognitive Ageing'
Indicators of suboptimal performance embedded in the Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV)
2016) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGY. 38(4). p.455-466 Mark(
- Clinical validation of three short forms of the Dutch Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV-NL) in a mixed clinical sample
- Technical aspects of neurostimulation: focus on equipment, electric field modeling, and stimulation protocols
- Cognitive deterioration in adult epilepsy: does accelerated cognitive ageing exist?
- Autonomic nervous system functioning associated with psychogenic nonepileptic seizures : analysis of heart rate variability
- Changes in the frequency of benign focal spikes accompany changes in central information processing speed: a prospective 2-year follow-up study
- Resting-state networks and dissociation in psychogenic non-epilepstic seizures
- Can an early 24-hour EEG predict the response to the ketogenic diet?: a prospective study in 34 children and adults with refractory epilepsy treated with the ketogenic diet
- Vagus nerve stimulation... 25 years later!: what do we know about the effects on cognition?