- Is it all in the mind? Investigating the presumed cognitive advantage of aspiring interpreters
- Game on! Young learners’ incidental language learning of English prior to instruction
- Children's incidental knowledge of English : exposure effects
- Word writing vs. word voicing : which is a better method for learning L2 vocabulary?
- ‘Does the form of this word fit its meaning?’ The effect of learner-generated mapping elaborations on L2 word recall
- Metalinguistic awareness in L2 vocabulary acquisition : which factors influence learners’ motivations of form-meaning connections?
Word writing versus meaning inferencing in contextualized L2 vocabulary learning : assessing the effect of different vocabulary learning strategies
2017) CANADIAN MODERN LANGUAGE REVIEW-REVUE CANADIENNE DES LANGUES VIVANTES. 73(3). p.293-318 Mark(
- Contextual word learning with form-focused and meaning-focused elaboration
- Birds of a feather? A comparison of the personality profiles of aspiring interpreters and other language experts
- (Weer)klank : het belang van uitspraak en klankpatronen in het onderwijs