- Incidental learning of English in children: How do word-related variables influence receptive vocabulary learning?
- Individual differences in L2 learners’ development of phraseological competence
- Is multicultural effectiveness related to phrasal knowledge in English as a second language?
- Is it all in the mind? Investigating the presumed cognitive advantage of aspiring interpreters
- Practice makes perfect? Does interpreting training affect cognitive abilities
- The mutation of writing habits and what it means for word learning
- Investigating tolerance of ambiguity in novice and expert translators and interpreters : an exploratory study
The particular need for replication in the quantitative study of SLA : a case study of the mnemonic effect of assonance in collocations
2017) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN SECOND LANGUAGE ASSOCIATION. 1(1). p.126-136 Mark(
- Item-based assessment of translation competence : chimera of objectivity versus prospect of reliable measurement
- The power of sound in L2 vocabulary learning