- Subgenual anterior cingulate – medial orbitofrontal functional connectivity in medication-resistant major depression: A neurobiological marker for accelerated intermittent Theta Burst Stimulation treatment?
- EEG connectivity between the subgenual anterior cingulate and prefrontal cortices in response to antidepressant medication
- Accelerated high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation enhances motor activity in rats
- Anodal tDCS over the right dorsolateral prefrontal cortex modulates cognitive processing of emotional information as a function of trait rumination in healthy volunteers
- Spared internal but impaired external reward prediction error signals in major depressive disorder during reinforcement learning
- Decreased resting state metabolic activity in frontopolar and parietal brain regions is associated with suicide plans in depressed individuals
- Transcranial direct current stimulation over the right frontal inferior cortex decreases neural activity needed to achieve inhibition : a double-blind ERP study in a male population
- Impact of transcranial direct current stimulation on attentional bias for threat : a proof-of-concept study among individuals with social anxiety disorder
- Longer depressive episode duration negatively influences HF-rTMS treatment response: a cerebellar metabolic deficiency?
Using Tc-99m-HMPAO SPECT as tool to compare two transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols and their long-term effects in dogs
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43(suppl. 1). p.S614-S614 Mark(