- Pain characteristics as important contributing factors to upper limb dysfunctions in breast cancer survivors at long term.
- The role of autonomic function in exercise-induced endogenous analgesia : a case-control study in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome and healthy people
- No cardiovascular abnormalities during physical activity in chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does conservative treatment change the brain in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain? : a systematic review
- Lumbar muscle structure and function in chronic versus recurrent low back pain: a cross-sectional study
- Treatment of pain following cancer: applying neuro-immunology in rehabilitation practice.
- Structural changes of lumbar muscles in non-specific low back pain
- Efficacy of Different Types of Mobilization Techniques in Patients With Primary Adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulder: A Systematic Review
- Expanded Distribution of Pain as a Sign of Central Sensitization in Individuals With Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis
Kinesiophobia and maladaptive coping strategies prevent improvements in pain catastrophizing following pain neuroscience education in fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome : pooled results from 2 randomized controlled trials
2016) Abstracts from IFOMPT 2016 conference, 4-8 July 2016, Glasgow, UK. In MANUAL THERAPY 25. p.e135-e136 Mark(