- Child attention to pain and pain tolerance are dependent upon anxiety and attention control : an eye-tracking study
- White matter integrity in brain networks relevant to anxiety and depression: Evidence from the Human Connectome Project dataset.
- The Role of Interference and Inhibition Processes in Dysphoric Early Adolescents
- The role of attachment anxiety in parent’s attentional processing of their child’s face : an eye tracking study
Comparing brain morphometry across multiple childhood psychiatric disorders
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 55(12). p.1027-1037 Mark(
- Circulating androgens correlate with resting-state MRI in transgender men
- Kann computerisiertes Training helfen, sexuellen und physischen Missbrauch zu verarbeiten?
- Getting to the heart of emotion regulation in youth: the role of interoceptive sensitivity, heart rate variability, and parental psychopathology
- Pupil size directly modulates the feedforward response in human primary visual cortex independently of attention
- The contribution of the androgen receptor (AR) in human spatial learning and memory: a study in women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (CAIS)