- The regulation of positive and negative social feedback: A psychophysiological study.
- The influence of Oxytocin on automatic motor simulation
- Attachment and children's biased attentional processing: evidence for the exclusion of attachment-related information
- Assessing gonadal hormone contributions to affective psychopathologies across humans and animal models
- Evidence of MAOA genotype involvement in spatial ability in males
- Childhood abuse is related to working memory impairment for positive emotion in female university students
- Probing emotional influences on cognitive control: an ALE meta-analysis of cognition emotion interactions
- Magnetic resonance imaging in paediatric psychoneuroendocrinology: a new frontier for understanding the impact of hormones on emotion and cognition
- Attentional processing of other's facial display of pain: an eye-tracking study
Grey matter volume in adolescent anxiety: an impact of the Brain-derived neurotropic factor Val66Met polymorphism?
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 52(2). p.184-195 Mark(