- Kynurenic acid is reduced in females and oral contraceptive users : implications for depression
- Neural correlates of ostracism in transgender persons living according to their gender identity : a potential risk marker for psychopathology?
- Sex effects on spatial learning but not on spatial memory retrieval in healthy young adults
- The role of Interference and inhibition processes in dysphoric early adolescents
Internal shifting impairments in response to emotional information in dysphoric adolescents
2017) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 57. p.70-79 Mark(
- Transgender research in the 21st Century : a selective critical review from a neurocognitive perspective
- Do obsessive-compulsive symptoms and contamination-related stimuli affect inhibition capacity?
- Evidence for the triadic model of adolescent brain development : cognitive load and task-relevance of emotion differentially affect adolescents and adults
- Psychophysiological correlates of emotion regulation training in adolescent anxiety: Evidence from the novel PIER task
- A structural magnetic resonance imaging study in transgender persons on cross-sex hormone therapy