- Next-generation proteasome inhibitor oprozomib synergizes with modulators of the unfolded protein response to suppress hepatocellular carcinoma
- New observation of sialuria prompts detection of liver tumor in previously reported patient
- Placental growth factor inhibition modulates the interplay between hypoxia and unfolded protein response in hepatocellular carcinoma
Detection of MDM2/CDK4 amplification in lipomatous soft tissue tumors from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue: comparison of multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification (MLPA) and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
2015) APPLIED IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR MORPHOLOGY. 23(2). p.126-133 Mark(
- Pathologic assessment of rectal carcinoma after neoadjuvant radio(chemo)therapy: prognostic implications
Nuclear expression of STAT6 in dedifferentiated liposarcomas with a solitary fibrous tumor-like morphology: a diagnostic pitfall
2015) APPLIED IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR MORPHOLOGY. 23(6). p.462-463 Mark(
- Safety analysis of the oncological outcome after vein-preserving surgery for colorectal liver metastases detached from the main hepatic veins
- Fibroblast-induced matrix remodeling paves the path for invasion
- What kind of prostate cancers do we miss on multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging?
- What kind of high-grade prostate cancers do we miss on multiparametric magentic resonance imaging?