- Placental growth factor inhibition modulates the interplay between hypoxia and unfolded protein response in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Pathologic assessment of rectal carcinoma after neoadjuvant radio(chemo)therapy: prognostic implications
Nuclear expression of STAT6 in dedifferentiated liposarcomas with a solitary fibrous tumor-like morphology: a diagnostic pitfall
2015) APPLIED IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR MORPHOLOGY. 23(6). p.462-463 Mark(
- Safety analysis of the oncological outcome after vein-preserving surgery for colorectal liver metastases detached from the main hepatic veins
- Fibroblast-induced matrix remodeling paves the path for invasion
- What kind of prostate cancers do we miss on multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging?
- What kind of high-grade prostate cancers do we miss on multiparametric magentic resonance imaging?
- Stromal protein expression in breast cancer is differentially regulated by TGF-β1
- Time-dependent effect of hypoxia on tumor progression and liver progenitor cell markers in primary liver tumors
- Prognostic value of tumor shrinkage versus fragmentation following radiochemotherapy and surgery for rectal cancer