- Packaging, design and colour: from fine-printed to small-format editions of Thomson's the seasons, 1793–1802
2013) ANQ-A QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF SHORT ARTICLES NOTES AND REVIEWS. 26(3). p.145-146 Mark(
- Illustrations of Burns's poems
- Image-making in James Thomson's the seasons
- Illustrated pocket diaries and the commodification of culture
- Design, media, and the reading of Thomson's 'The Seasons'
- Print culture and British literature
- James Thomson's the seasons, textuality, and print culture