- Packaging, design and colour: from fine-printed to small-format editions of Thomson's the seasons, 1793–1802
- Scotland in eighteenth-century literature
- The canon and canon formation in the eighteenth century
2013) ANQ-A QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF SHORT ARTICLES NOTES AND REVIEWS. 26(3). p.145-146 Mark(
- Illustrations of Burns's poems
- James Thomson's 'The seasons', print culture, and visual interpretation, 1730-1842
- Design, media, and the reading of Thomson's 'The Seasons'
- Illustrated pocket diaries and the commodification of culture