- Social education or medical care? Divergent views on visiting nurses in Belgium in the interwar years
The evolution of the Finnish health-care system early 19th century and onwards
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE. 3(6). p.243-257 Mark(
- Nineteenth-century university jubilees as (rhetorical) attempts at increasing Nordic cooperation
- The echo of the quartercentenary of Uppsala University in 1877 across Scandinavia
- The bicentenary of the university of Lund in 1868: a low point in Scandinavian cooperation, or a rebirth?
- The University of Dorpat as a(n) (inter)national institution at its 50th anniversary in 1852
- The bicentenary of Helsinki University in 1840: the jubilee of a Russian University in a Nordic context
- Nineteenth-century university jubilees as the driving force of increasing Nordic cooperation
- National, Nordic or European? Nineteenth-century university jubilees and Nordic cooperation
- De rol van de leraar in historisch perspectief: het leraarschap als roeping of beroep?