- Increased iron absorption in lemurs: quantitative screening and assessment of dietary prevention
- Do cows fed BSE-infected meat and bone meal in the colostrum-producing stage pass on infectious BSE agent to their calves?
Captive roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) select for low amounts of tannic acid but not quebracho: fluctuation of preferences and potential benefits
2003) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 136(2). p.369-382 Mark(
- The use of dosed and herbage N-alkanes as markers for the determination of intake, digestibility, mean retention time and diet selection in Galapagos tortoises (Geochelone nigra)
- Importance of the wasting syndrome complex in captive moose (Alces alces)
- Feeding practice in moose (Alces alces) husbandry
- Fat soluble vitamins in blood and tissues of free-ranging and captive rhinoceros
- Faecal particle size distribution in captive wild ruminants: an approach to the browser/grazer dicotomy from the other end
- Feeding browse to large zoo herbivores: how much is 'a lo', how much is 'sufficient'?
- Particle retention in the forestomach of a browsing ruminant, the roe deer Capreolus capreolus