- Feeling happy enhances early spatial encoding of peripheral information automatically: electrophysiological time-course and neural sources.
Semi-parametric proportional hazards models with crossed random effects for psychometric response times
2014) BRITISH JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL & STATISTICAL PSYCHOLOGY. 67(2). p.304-327 Mark(
- Controlling the emotional heart: heart rate biofeedback improves cardiac control during emotional reactions
- Changing your mind before it is too late: the electrophysiological correlates of online error correction during response selection
- Brain systems underlying the affective and social monitoring of actions: an integrative review
- Modulation of motor cortex activity when observing rewarding and punishing actions
- Negative affective state mimics effects of perceptual load on spatial perception
- No prior entry for threat-related faces: evidence from temporal order judgments
- Learned cardiac control with heart rate biofeedback transfers to emotional reactions
- What is bottom-up and what is top-down in predictive coding?