- Image processing for research on the "Ghent altarpiece"
- iFAS : image fidelity assessment
- Influence of study design on digital pathology image quality evaluation : the need to define a clinical task
Performance of four subjective video quality assessment protocols and impact of different rating pre-processing and analysis methods
2017) IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN SIGNAL PROCESSING . 11(1). p.48-63 Mark(
- Effect of video lag on laparoscopic surgery : correlation between performance and usability at low latencies
- Big Data Processing in Artwork Analysis
- Influence of study design in psycho-visual image quality evaluation: why a specific clinical task?
- Content-aware objective video quality assessment
- Contrast sensitivity function in stereoscopic viewing of Gabor patches on a medical polarized 3D stereoscopic display
- Computing contrast ratio in images using local content information