- Exploring historical conflicts between midwives and nurses: a perspective from Chile
- The George Sarton medal for history of science awarded to Helmut Staubmann
- Review of Ciaran O’Neill, Catholics of Consequence: Transnational Education, Social Mobility, and the Irish Catholic Elite 1850-1900
- Household and state-istics: cornerstones of society in population censuses (Belgium, 1846-1947)
- Sociological associations and their journals: a comparative inquiry of 'European societies' and 'International sociology'
- Inclusion ideals and inclusion problems: Parsons and Luhmann on religion and secularization
- Laudatio Helmut Staubmann
- Review of 'Ruud Stokvis, lege kerken, volle stadions: sport en de sociale functies van religie'
- Back and forward to the future: an explorative study of public responses to urban groundwater contamination
Die Differenzierung der Religion
2014) SOZIALE SYSTEME : ZEITSCHRIFT FUR SOZIOLOGISCHE THEORIE. 19(1). p.34-52 Mark(