- Duration dependence, behavioral restrictions, and the market timing ability of commodity trading advisors
- Finance 1: Portfolio theory and management
Editorial to the special issue "EMERGING MARKET FINANCE AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS"
2016) FINANCE A UVER-CZECH JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE. 66(5). p.372-373 Mark(
The role of the real exchange rate in credit growth in central and eastern European countries: a bank-level analysis
2016) FINANCE A UVER-CZECH JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE. 66(5). p.426-452 Mark(
- Intraday momentum in FX markets: disentangling informed trading from liquidity provision
- Does frequency matter for intraday technical trading?
- Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union
- Crystallization: a hidden dimension of CTA fees
- ПОРТФЕЛЬНОЕ ИНВЕСТИРОВАНИЕ: БАЗОВЫЙ КУРС
- Further evidence on foreign exchange jumps and news announcements