- The role of re-appropriation in Open Design.
- Recreating the industry by trans disciplinary research through design
- Materials, Time and Emotion: how materials change in time?
Engineering meets creativity: a study on a creative tool to design new connections
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DESIGN CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION. 2(3). p.1-21 Mark(
- The role of subjective well-being in co-designing open-design assistive devices
- Design to connect: an online database providing inspiration for design education and practice
- Expect the unexpected: the co-construction of assistive artifacts
- Design to connect: creative tools to design joining methods in products
- The role of flow experience in codesigning open-design assistive devices
- Product crossing: designing connections using a product example