- Potential benefits of crawl position for prone radiation therapy in breast cancer
- The design of a bistable composite connection method applied on the low volume production of a breast voard table connection
- From Design for One to Open-ended Design. Experiments on understanding how to open-up contextual design solutions.
- The role of re-appropriation in Open Design.
- Recreating the industry by trans disciplinary research through design
- Materials, Time and Emotion: how materials change in time?
Engineering meets creativity: a study on a creative tool to design new connections
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DESIGN CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION. 2(3). p.1-21 Mark(
- The role of subjective well-being in co-designing open-design assistive devices
- Design to connect: an online database providing inspiration for design education and practice
- Expect the unexpected: the co-construction of assistive artifacts