- Regulation of emotion in ADHD : can children with ADHD override the natural tendency to approach positive and avoid negative pictures?
- Empirical tests of natural selection-based evolutionary accounts of ADHD : a systematic review
- Does comorbid anxiety counteract emotion recognition deficits in conduct disorder?
- ADHD-associated risk taking is linked to exaggerated views of the benefits of positive outcomes
- Severe psychosocial deprivation in early childhood is associated with increased DNA methylation across a region spanning the transcription start site of CYP2E1
Reports of perceived adverse events of stimulant medication on cognition, motivation, and mood : qualitative investigation and the generation of items for the medication and Cognition Rating Scale
2016) JOURNAL OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY. 26(6). p.537-547 Mark(
- Which type of parent training works best for preschoolers with comorbid ADHD and ODD? A secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial comparing generic and specialized programs
- Mapping the structural organization of the brain in conduct disorder : replication of findings in two independent samples
Reduced default mode connectivity in adolescents with conduct disorder
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 55(9). p.800-808 Mark(
Gene-set and multivariate genome-wide association analysis of oppositional defiant behavior subtypes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 171(5). p.573-588 Mark(