- What motivates individuals with ADHD? A qualitative analysis from the adolescent's point of view
- Suboptimal decision making by children with ADHD in the face of risk : poor risk adjustment and delay aversion rather than general proneness to taking risks
- The parental emotional response to children index : a questionnaire measure of parents' reactions to ADHD
- A rating measure of ADHD-related neuropsychological impairment in children and adolescents : data from the cognition and motivation in everyday life (CAMEL) scale from population and clinical samples
- Regulation of emotion in ADHD : can children with ADHD override the natural tendency to approach positive and avoid negative pictures?
- Investigating the familial basis of heightened risk-taking in adolescents with conduct disorder and their unaffected relatives
Neurofeedback in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder : efficacy reply
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 55(12). p.1092-1093 Mark(
- Attention training for infants at familial risk of ADHD (INTERSTAARS) : study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Empirical tests of natural selection-based evolutionary accounts of ADHD : a systematic review
- Does comorbid anxiety counteract emotion recognition deficits in conduct disorder?