- A rating measure of ADHD-related neuropsychological impairment in children and adolescents : data from the cognition and motivation in everyday life (CAMEL) scale from population and clinical samples
- Regulation of emotion in ADHD : can children with ADHD override the natural tendency to approach positive and avoid negative pictures?
- Investigating the familial basis of heightened risk-taking in adolescents with conduct disorder and their unaffected relatives
Neurofeedback in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder : efficacy reply
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 55(12). p.1092-1093 Mark(
- Attention training for infants at familial risk of ADHD (INTERSTAARS) : study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Empirical tests of natural selection-based evolutionary accounts of ADHD : a systematic review
- Does comorbid anxiety counteract emotion recognition deficits in conduct disorder?
- ADHD-associated risk taking is linked to exaggerated views of the benefits of positive outcomes
- Severe psychosocial deprivation in early childhood is associated with increased DNA methylation across a region spanning the transcription start site of CYP2E1
Reports of perceived adverse events of stimulant medication on cognition, motivation, and mood : qualitative investigation and the generation of items for the medication and Cognition Rating Scale
2016) JOURNAL OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY. 26(6). p.537-547 Mark(