- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
- The familial basis of facial emotion recognition deficits in adolescents with conduct disorder and their unaffected relatives
- The development of emotion recognition from facial expressions and non-linguistic vocalizations during childhood
- Parent training for preschool ADHD: a randomized controlled trial of specialized and generic programs
- Whole-brain structural topology in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Preserved global - disturbed local network organization.
- Default mode network abnormalities during state switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Spontaneous activity in the waiting brain: a marker of impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?