- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
- Spontaneous activity in the waiting brain: a marker of impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?
- Overcoming barriers to effective early parenting interventions for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): parent and practitioner views
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Emotion-recognition abilities and behavior problem dimensions in preschoolers: evidence for a specific role for childhood hyperactivity
- Different effects of adding white noise on cognitive performance of sub-, normal and super-attentive school children
- Research review: the role of diet in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder - an appraisal of the evidence on efficacy and recommendations on the design of future studies