- Saponin production is not qualitatively changed upon callus regeneration in the medicinal shrub Maesa perlarius
- Modulation of triterpene saponin production: in vitro cultures, elicitation, and metabolic engineering
- Development of tools for the in vitro conservation and modulation of saponin production of four medicinal Maesa spp.
- In vitro propagation of four saponin producing Maesa species
- Isolation of protoplasts from callus of Maesa species
- High efficiency protoplast isolation from in vitro cultures and hairy roots of Maesa lanceolata
- Rapid quantification of 14 saponins of Maesa lanceolata by UPLC-MS/MS
- Phenotypes induced by NM causing α-skeletal muscle actin mutants in fibroblasts, Sol 8 myoblasts and myotubes
alpha-Skeletal muscle actin nemaline myopathy mutants cause cell death in cultured muscle cells.
2009) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1793(7). p.1259-1271 Mark(
- alpha-Skeletal Muscle Actin Mutants Causing Different Congenital Myopathies Induce Similar Cytoskeletal Defects in Cell Line Cultures