- Automatic imitation: A meta-analysis.
- The role of sensorimotor processes in social group contagion
- Automatic Imitation of Multiple Agents: Simultaneous or Random Representation?
- Automatic imitation of pro- and antisocial gestures: Is implicit social behavior censored?
- Atypical neural responding to hearing one’s own name in adults with ASD
- Neural coding for instruction-based task sets in human frontoparietal and visual cortex
- An empirical comparison of different implicit measures to predict consumer choice
- Brain regions involved in observing and trying to interpret dog behaviour
- The action congruency effect on the feelings of agency
Belief in free will affects causal attributions when judging others' behavior
2017) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 114(38). p.10071-10076 Mark(