- Should I stay or should I go? The association between upward socio-economic neighbourhood change and moving propensities
- Divorce within Turkish and Moroccan communities in Belgium
- Partner migration in the Moroccan community : a focus on time and contextual evolutions
- Ethnic residential segregation: a family matter? An Integration of Household Composition Characteristics and White Avoidance
- Should I stay or should I go? The association between upward socio - Economic neighbourhood change and moving p ropensities
- Discrimibrux - Discriminatie door vastgoedmakelaars op de private huurwoningmarkt van het Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
- Partner Choices in Long Established Migrant Communities in Belgium
- Partner choices in long established migrant communities in Belgium
- Ethnic minority households and residential segregation: how important is the household composition to understand where minorities live?
Is living in a high-rise building bad for your self-rated health?
2016) JOURNAL OF URBAN HEALTH-BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE. 93(5). p.884-898 Mark(