- Co-occurrence of free-living protozoa and foodborne pathogens on dishcloths: implications for food safety
Interactions of foodborne pathogens with free-living protozoa: potential consequences for food safety
2014) COMPREHENSIVE REVIEWS IN FOOD SCIENCE AND FOOD SAFETY. 13(5). p.924-944 Mark(
- Assessment of the efficacy of benzalkonium chloride and sodium hypochlorite against Acanthamoeba polyphaga and Tetrahymena spp.
- Occurrence, diversity and control of free-living protozoa in food-related habitats.
- Occurrence and diversity of free-living protozoa on butterhead lettuce
- Persistence of free-living protozoan communities across rearing cycles in commercial poultry houses
- Sampling strategy, occurrence and diversity of free-living protozoa in domestic refrigerators
- Microscopic and molecular studies of the diversity of free-living protozoa in meat-cutting plants.
- Mycobacteria in drinking water distribution systems: ecology and significance for human health
- Occurrence of Bacillus sporothermodurans and other aerobic spore-forming species in feed concentrate for dairy cattle.