- Let’s not throw out the baby with the bathwater: Applying the principle of ‘universalism without uniformity’ to autonomy-supportive and controlling parenting
- Perceived maternal autonomy-support and early adolescent emotion regulation: A longitudinal study
- Basic psychological need satisfaction, need frustration, and need strength across four cultures
- Do perceived autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching relate to physical education students' motivational experiences through unique pathways? Distinguishing between the bright and dark side of motivation
- Rebels with a cause? Adolescent defiance from the perspective of Reactance Theory and Self-Determination Theory
- Examining the longitudinal association between oppositional defiance and autonomy in adolescence
In double trouble for eating pathology? An experimental study on the combined role of perfectionism and body dissatisfaction
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 47. p.77-83 Mark(
- Does Psychological Need Satisfaction Matter when Environmental or Financial Safety are at Risk?
- Fostering self-endorsed motivation to change in patients with an eating disorder: the role of perceived autonomy support and psychological need satisfaction
- Does observed controlling teaching behavior relate to students' motivation in physical education?