- Is attention enough? A re-examination of the impact of feature-specific attention allocation on semantic priming effects in the pronunciation task
- Effects in the affect misattribution procedure are modulated by feature-specific attention allocation.
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing.
- Implicit beliefs about ideal body image predict body image dissatisfaction
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- The relational responding task: toward a new implicit measure of beliefs
- On the automaticity of the evaluative priming effect in the valent/non-valent categorization task
- Implicit attitudes towards smoking predict long-term relapse in abstinent smokers
- On the relationship between the indirectly measured attitude towards beer and beer consumption: the role of attitude accessibility
- Attention please: evaluative priming effects in a valent/non-valent categorization task (Reply to Werner and Rothermund, 2013)