- 'Let eating disorder patients decide': Providing choice may reduce early drop-out from inpatient treatment.
- How are parental psychological control and autonomy support related? A cluster-analytic approach.
Ambitions fullfilled? The effects of intrinsic and extrinsic goal attainment on older adults' ego-integrity and death attitudes.
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGING & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. 68(1). p.27-51 Mark(
- 'What is the usefulness of your schoolwork?': the differential effect of intrinsic versus extrinsic goal framing on learning
- Beyond positive and negative affect: Achievement goals and discrete emotions in the elementary physical education classroom .
- Hoe (de)motiverend zijn beloningen in therapie? Een analyse vanuit de zelf-determinatie theorie
- Self-determination theory: about the quality of work motivation
- Examining intrinsic versus extrinsic exercise goals: cognitive, affective, and behavioral outcomes
- Motivational profiles from a self-determination perspective: The quality of motivation matters.
- Wanneer 'meer minder betekent': motivatieprofielen van leerlingen in kaart gebracht