- Hoe we kinderen en jongeren kunnen motiveren: toepassingen van de zelfdeterminatietheorie
- The development of the five mini-theories of self-determination theory: an historical overview, emerging trends, and future directions
- The path from identity commitments to adjustment: motivational underpinnings and mediating mechanisms
Capturing autonomy, competence and relatedness at work: construction and initial validation of the work-related basic need satisfaction scale
2010) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 83(4). p.981-1002 Mark(
- Detaching reasons from aims: fair play and well-being in soccer as a function of pursuing performance-approach goals for autonomous or controlling reasons
- Is Religiosity Related to Better Parenting? Disentangling Religiosity From Religious Cognitive Style
- Should parental prohibition of adolescents' peer relationships be prohibited?
- Basic Need Satisfaction and Identity Formation: Bridging Self-Determination Theory and Process-Oriented Identity Research
- Goal priming and the emotional experience of students with and without attention problems: an application of the emotional Stroop task
- Patterns of home leaving and subjective well-being in emerging adulthood; The role of motivational processes and parental autonomy support.