Ambitions fullfilled? The effects of intrinsic and extrinsic goal attainment on older adults' ego-integrity and death attitudes.
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGING & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. 68(1). p.27-51 Mark(
- 'What is the usefulness of your schoolwork?': the differential effect of intrinsic versus extrinsic goal framing on learning
- Beyond positive and negative affect: Achievement goals and discrete emotions in the elementary physical education classroom .
- Identified versus introjected approach and introjected avoidance motivations in school and in sports: the limited benefits of self-worth strivings
- Hoe (de)motiverend zijn beloningen in therapie? Een analyse vanuit de zelf-determinatie theorie
- Self-determination theory: about the quality of work motivation
- Examining intrinsic versus extrinsic exercise goals: cognitive, affective, and behavioral outcomes
- Motivational profiles from a self-determination perspective: The quality of motivation matters.
- Wanneer 'meer minder betekent': motivatieprofielen van leerlingen in kaart gebracht
Clarifying the Link between Parental Psychological Control and Adolescents' Depressive Symptoms Reciprocal versus Unidirectional Models
2008) MERRILL-PALMER QUARTERLY-JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. 54(4). p.411-444 Mark(