- Self-determination theory: A theoretical and empirical overview in occupational health psychology
- Parenting, identity formation, and college adjustment: a mediation model with longitudinal data.
- Conceptualizing parental autonomy support: Adolescent perceptions of promotion of independence versus promotion of volitional functioning
- The role of intrusive parenting in the relationship between peer management strategies and peer affiliation
On the relations among work value orientations, psychological need satisfaction and job outcomes: A self-determination theory approach
2007) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 80. p.251-277 Mark(
- The antecedents and consequences of autonomous self-regulation for college: A self-determination theory perspective (vol 29, pg 761, 2006)
- The role of self-determined motivation and goals for study abroad in the adaptation of international students.
- The intergenerational transmission of empathy-related responding in adolescence: The role of maternal support
- Information-oriented identity processing, identity consolidation, and well-being: The moderating role of autonomy, self-reflection, and self-rumination
- Identiteitsontwikkeling in de adolescentie