- Willen versus moeten: de invloed van motivatie op het therapeutisch proces
- Does extrinsic goal framing enhance extrinsic goal-oriented individuals' learning and performance? An experimental test of the match perspective versus self-determination theory
- The motivating role of positive feedback in sport and physical education: Evidence for a motivational model
- Self-determination theory and the explanatory role of psychological needs in human well-being.
- Self-determination theory: A theoretical and empirical overview in occupational health psychology
- Parenting, identity formation, and college adjustment: a mediation model with longitudinal data.
- The role of intrusive parenting in the relationship between peer management strategies and peer affiliation
On the relations among work value orientations, psychological need satisfaction and job outcomes: A self-determination theory approach
2007) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 80. p.251-277 Mark(
- Conceptualizing parental autonomy support: Adolescent perceptions of promotion of independence versus promotion of volitional functioning
- The antecedents and consequences of autonomous self-regulation for college: A self-determination theory perspective (vol 29, pg 761, 2006)