- Towards a domain-specific approach to the study of parental psychological control: distinguishing between dependency-oriented and achievement-oriented psychological control
- The development of the five mini-theories of self-determination theory: an historical overview, emerging trends, and future directions
- Detaching reasons from aims: fair play and well-being in soccer as a function of pursuing performance-approach goals for autonomous or controlling reasons
Capturing autonomy, competence and relatedness at work: construction and initial validation of the work-related basic need satisfaction scale
2010) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 83(4). p.981-1002 Mark(
- Is Religiosity Related to Better Parenting? Disentangling Religiosity From Religious Cognitive Style
- Should parental prohibition of adolescents' peer relationships be prohibited?
- Basic Need Satisfaction and Identity Formation: Bridging Self-Determination Theory and Process-Oriented Identity Research
- The role of religion in death attitudes: distinguishing between religious belief and style of processing religious contents
- The synergistic relationship of perceived autonomy support and structure in the prediction of self-regulated learning
- Patterns of home leaving and subjective well-being in emerging adulthood; The role of motivational processes and parental autonomy support.