Capturing autonomy, competence and relatedness at work: construction and initial validation of the work-related basic need satisfaction scale
2010) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 83(4). p.981-1002 Mark(
- Should parental prohibition of adolescents' peer relationships be prohibited?
- Basic Need Satisfaction and Identity Formation: Bridging Self-Determination Theory and Process-Oriented Identity Research
- Is Religiosity Related to Better Parenting? Disentangling Religiosity From Religious Cognitive Style
- Goal priming and the emotional experience of students with and without attention problems: an application of the emotional Stroop task
- The role of religion in death attitudes: distinguishing between religious belief and style of processing religious contents
- The synergistic relationship of perceived autonomy support and structure in the prediction of self-regulated learning
- Patterns of home leaving and subjective well-being in emerging adulthood; The role of motivational processes and parental autonomy support.
- 'Let eating disorder patients decide': Providing choice may reduce early drop-out from inpatient treatment.
- How are parental psychological control and autonomy support related? A cluster-analytic approach.