- Gaining deeper insight into the psychological challenges of human spaceflight: The role of motivational dynamics.
- Towards a systematic study of the dark side of student motivation: antecedents and consequences of teachers' controlling behaviors
- Emerging trends and future directions for the field of motivation psychology: a special issue in honor of Prof. Dr. Willy Lens.
- The motivational impact of grading: a self-determination perspective
- Autonomy and autonomy disturbances in self-development and psychopathology: research on motivation, attachment, and clinical process
- Dromen zijn er om te exploreren
- Do perceived autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching relate to physical education students' motivational experiences through unique pathways? Distinguishing between the bright and dark side of motivation
- Perceived maternal autonomy-support and early adolescent emotion regulation: a longitudinal study
- Does psychological need satisfaction matter when environmental or financial safety are at risk?
The multidimensional work motivation scale: validation evidence in seven languages and nine countries
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(2). p.178-196 Mark(