- A dimensional and person-centered perspective on controlled reasons for non-participation in physical education
- Do students with different motives for physical education respond differently to autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching?
- Changing teachers' beliefs regarding autonomy support and structure: The role of experienced psychological need satisfaction in teacher training
- Towards a systematic study of the dark side of student motivation: antecedents and consequences of teachers' controlling behaviors
- Perceived maternal autonomy-support and early adolescent emotion regulation: a longitudinal study
- Do perceived autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching relate to physical education students' motivational experiences through unique pathways? Distinguishing between the bright and dark side of motivation
- Autonomy and autonomy disturbances in self-development and psychopathology: research on motivation, attachment, and clinical process
- Dromen zijn er om te exploreren
- Does psychological need satisfaction matter when environmental or financial safety are at risk?
The multidimensional work motivation scale: validation evidence in seven languages and nine countries
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(2). p.178-196 Mark(